Dr. Tarun Dilip Javali
MBBS, MS, MCh, Post Doctoral Fellowship in Renal Transplantation
English, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil
- Completed MBBS and MS General Surgery, both from JIPMER, Pondicherry and MCh Urology from A.I.I.M.S., New Delhi. Also completed Post -Doctoral Fellowship in Renal Transplantation from S.G.P.G.I.M.S., Lucknow.
- Was visiting scholar at University of Minnesota, Minneapolis ,USA in April 2016 in Uro-oncology and Robotic Surgery.
- Was visiting scholar at Sapporo Medical University, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan in Sep-Oct 2017 as the recipient of the Japanese Urological Association International Foundation Scholarship.
- Published 30 articles in indexed journals and 1 book chapter.
- Has served as reviewer for many national and international journals.
Field of Expertise
- Uro-oncology and Robotic Surgery
- Endourology and Laser surgery
- Andrology and Male Infertility
- Female Urology
- Pediatric Urology
- Renal Transplant
- GOLD MEDAL in general surgery
best paper awards at national urology conference
- The American Urological Association Chakrabortty Fellowship
- The Japanese Urological Association International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists
- Urological Association of Asia Youth Section Fellowship Program.
- Member of national professional bodies like Urological Society of India, Indian Medical Association, Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- Member of International Organizations like American Urological Association and European Association of Urology.