Ramaiah hospital is one of the few hospitals in the country which has been promoting medical tourism corresponding conforming to international standards. ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’, a saying which forms the core of Indian culture, has been an integral part of our values. Being an internationally acclaimed healthcare provider, our specialized care designed for every patient sets us apart in this segment. A combination of highly qualified doctors; dedicated staff; advanced technologies including robotic surgeries, radiation therapies with cyberknife stereotactic options, organ transplant facilities and other latest developments has made our hospital the most preferred option for international patients.
Providing quality at affordable cost is what we believe in. For international patients, we offer reasonable packages for most of the procedures making it accessible to them. Satisfied patients from UK, Oman, France, Iraq, and Africa are the testimony to our excellence.
THE VARIOUS SPECIALIZED FACILITIES FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS INCLUDE
- International patient lounge – We make sure international patients do not go through the waiting process owing to the distance they would have already travelled to meet us. We provide them with prompt attention for any procedure. Patients can consult doctors here and proceed with the treatment plan. All the processes including registration, information and induction will be done here systematically, but quickly
Separate air‐conditioned Gold-class and Silver-class rooms equipped with all the necessities
A personal dietician is dedicated to patient throughout their stay
We have special international menu served on request. We update patient’s family through email or video chat
Prayer rooms / library are made available to make their sojourn a pleasant one
Medical travel care: RMH has tied-up with hotels closely located to the hospital campus, which can be discussed during registration
POST DISCHARGE SERVICES
- We assist you with suitable guest house and taxi services
- We can assist you with return air tickets or local sightseeing programs
- We can connect you with local doctors who we are acquainted with in your city for follow up treatment
- You can utilize our online services to follow up with our doctors
RMH is the first group to have foreign students’ admission in health science education. Additionally, Ramaiah Group has signed an MOU with Management and Science University, Malaysia to set up new medical college, enrolling 250 Malaysian Ministry-Sponsored students.