Dr. Nanda Kishore V
Senior Blood Bank Officer
Kannada, Telugu, English, Hindi
Completed MBBS from Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, AP.
Certificate course in Immunohaemotology from Institute of Immunohaemotology, (IIH), ICMR, Mumbai in 1996.
First to start Blood components in 1993 and Platelet Apheresis in 1995 in Karnataka
Fields of Expertise
- Blood Banking & Immunohaemotology
- Dr. Usha Gupta National Award for Outstanding contribution to the field of Immunohaematology & Blood Banking by Indian Society of Blood Transfusion & Immunohaematology in 2020.
- Past Vice President of Indian Society of Blood Tramsfusion & Immunohaematology (ISBTI), Karnataka Chapter.
- Presently Advisory Board Member to ISBTI, Karnataka Chapter.
- Member of Indian Medical Association