Consultant of Surgery (since 2010) M S Ramaiah Medical College and Hospital. MBBS graduate from Bangalore medical College, M S General surgery from Bangalore Medical College in March 2000 and was the topper. Laparoscopic training in 2006. Training in stapler haemorrhoidopexy in 2007. Have been performing basic and advanced Laparoscopic surgeries. Have a special interest in Hernia, Breast and thyroid surgeries.
Field of experties
- Diabetic foot
- Laproscopic & robotic surgery
- Varicose veins
- President Surgical Society of Bangalore, ASICC 2020, Won Best City Branch Award
- Best Poster Award: Light weight mesh for laparoscopic paraumbilical hernia repair: The International Hernia Collaboration meeting, New Delhi, 2nd to 5th May 2018
- Honorary Secretary: Surgical Society of Bangalore, City Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India, 2010.
- Executive Committee Member: Surgical Society of Bangalore, City Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India, 2008 &2009
- CHIEF GUEST: ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) 2018
- Member of Scientific advisory board of Medical Sciences, International Medical Journal
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Medical association
- Association of minimal access surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal Endo surgeons
- Association of Hernia Surgeons
- Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India,
- Member of Board of studies & Faculty for Ramaiah University & Allied health science.
- Executive Committee Member: Karnataka State Chapter, Association of Surgeons of India, 2021-2023
- Editor: “SHASTRA”, Newsletter, Karnataka State Chapter, Association of Surgeons of India.
- Editor: SUSHRUTHA: E Newsletter, Surgical Society of Bangalore, Association of Surgeons of India, CC
- Faculty: National and State level Conferences and CMEs
- Presented Lectures/Papers/ Panel Discussion: National and State level
- Organised CMEs, Conferences, Workshops. Udergone Basic