Dr. Narayanaswamy is a consultant surgeon in Department of Surgery since 1998, with experience of 23 years in premier tertiary centers (St. Johns Medical College and M S Ramaiah group of Hospitals) catering for challenging care in surgical field. He has obtained MBBS Degree from Ambedkar Medical College in 1993 and masters -M S General Surgery in Command Hospital Air force- Bangalore (AFMC). He is also a certified Laparoscopic Surgeon and member of IAGES since 2012. He has special interest in managing emergency surgical care and trauma surgery, in operation thyroid, ventral hernia and Laparoscopic surgery.
He has indepth knowledge in the subject and refined skills in the management if surgical cases
Field of experties
- Diabetic foot
- Laproscopic & robotic surgery
- Varicose veins
- Best poster award- Mysore city chapter at Karnataka surgical state conference – 2008.
- Certified as Laparoscopic Surgeon and member of IAGES since 2012 ( FIAGES)
- Member of The Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)\
- Member of Karnataka State Association
- Member of Surgical Society Bangalore
I have been active participate and have contributed in imparting Psychomotor and Cognitive skills in various programmes conducted by Surgical Society.