Dr. H. C. Srikantaiah is Associate Professor in the of Department of General Surgery at Ramaiah Medical College and Hospital and consultant at Ramaiah Memorial Hospital, Bangalore.
He did his MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysuru in the year 1994 and MS (General Surgery) from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagamangala Taluk, Karnataka, India.
He is an active member of the Bangalore surgical society and national-association of minimal access surgeons of india and hernia society of india with a strong academic interest. He has published more than 15 reputed publications.
Field of experties
- Diabetic foot
- laproscopic & robotic surgery
- Varicose veins
- Felicitated by AMASI for convening skill course at M S Ramaiah Medical College in February 2019.
- He is a Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Karnataka Medical council (KMC), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Association Medical Teachers Group, Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India and Asia Pacific Hernia Society.
- He was awarded the Dr. A.J. Narendran, Laparoscopy Traveling Fellowship Award, Karnataka State Chapter – Year 2006, Laparoscopy Traveling Fellowship Award from the Bangalore Surgical Society – Year 2007, Laparoscopy.
- Attended Training at A.V. Hospital, Bangalore under Dr. M. Ramesh – year 2005, Training Programme on Staplers and Laparoscopy Surgery at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education – Chennai – year 2004, Training Programme on Laparoscopic Solid Organ Surgery at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education – Chennai – year 2007.
- He is a currently the Ethics Committee member at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences He is currently the co opted executive member of AMASI.