Dr. Seham Syeda is a consultant Neuroanesthesiologist and Neurocriticalcare at Ramaiah Institute of Neurosciences, Ramaiah Memoiral Hospital with 6 and half years of clinical experince in anesthesia and neuroanesthesis.
Field of Expertise
- Anaesthesia of traumatic brain injury
- Functional and stereotactic neurosurgery
- Multimodal intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring
- Dr KOPS award pediatric anaesthesia forum. “IV paracetamol as preemptive analgesic in pediatric surgeries at 62 nd Annual ISA national conference , Madurai ,26 th- 29 th Dec 2014.
- First prize. Vijayanagar PG quiz. PG Excel. SSMC Tumkur, 2014.
- Third prize for presentation titled “Evaluation of the dose requirement of propofol for induction of anaesthesia in patients with traumatic brain injury using bilateral bispectral index” at the ISNACC national conference, Gurgaon, Haryana, February 2019.
- Second prize for quiz competition conducted at the ISNACC national conference, Gurgaon, Haryana, February 2019.
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiology (ISA), Indian Society of Neuroanesthesia and Critical Care (ISNACC) and Neurocritical Society of India (NSCI)