Dr. Rakshith Srinivasa
MBBS, MS(General Surgery), MCh(Neurosurgery), Endoscopic and Skull Base Fellowship, Belgium, Minimal Invasive Spine Fellowship, Cambridge UK
10 Years Experience
Kannada, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
10 years experienced, well qualified, knowledgeable, dedicated Neurosurgeon with Special Interest in Minimal invasive Spine and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery.
MCh Neurosurgery – PGIMER Chandigarh in the year December 2012, which is one of the premier central institute in India.
M S General Surgery – M S Ramaiah Medical College and Hospital (2004-2007)
M.B.B.S – Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College and Hospital, Kolar (1997-2003)
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery at Gent university, Belgium (2015)
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery at Cambridge University, UK (2019), selected by Indo- American Spine Society.
- Minimal invasive Spine Surgery Observership at Rush Hospital, Chicago, USA (2019)
Associate Consultant in Department of Neurosurgery for 4 years & DNB Neurosurgery faculty at Sri Satya Sai Super specialty hospital, Bengaluru.
Many National and international publications in indexed journals
Fields of Expertise
He is Skilled in Spinal surgeries and Performs complete gamut of spine surgeries by Minimal Invasive Techniques under fluoroscopy as well as under spinal navigation.
He also Specialises in operating Skullbase Lesions & Pituitary Tumours by Endoscopic Transnasal Approach
Keen Areas of Interest:
- Endoscopic Skull Base surgery
- Minimal Invasive and Endosocpic Spine Surgery
- Neuro Trauma
- Paediatric Neurosurgery