Currently held Consultant & Head , Dept of Paediatrics. Trained in Paediatric Pulmonology under the program of IAP (Indian Academy of Paediatrics) & KKH ,Singapore. Provided Pulmonology services (Asthma clinic, TB clinic, Allergy clinic) in the hospital. Is also trained in Adolescent Paediatrics from CDC Thiruvananthapuram. Offers services in the adolescent paediatrics. (Counselling & Life skill training). Academic Achievements: Presented over 30 papers in National & International Journals. Master Trainer in Asthma, Tuberculosis, Life Skills, URI Module, Bronchoscopy. Principal Investigator in many of the on going Vaccine Trials.
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS) held their Annual NAMSCON-2013 in jodhpur.
- KEYA LAHARI GOLD MEDAL at RESPICON – 2009
- Kempegowda Award – 2011
- Krishnadevaraya prashasti – 2011
- Award for exemplary service in COVID-19 pandemic.
- Adichunchanagiri University.
Also held positions in various offices , such as :
- President – IAP State Respiratory Chapter
- Secretary – IAP State Allergy Chapter
- Executive Board Member – Central IAP 2015
- President of Bangalore Adolescent Health Academy.