Dr. Hemendra Singh
MBBS, MD (NIMHANS), MAMS
English, Hindi, Kannada
Dr. Hemendra Singh has vast experience in the field of psychiatry in particularly the area of suicide prevention and he has won various national and International awards. He has more than 64 publications in the national and international Journals.
Field of Expertise
- Suicidology (Incharge of Intentional Self Harm and Suicide Prevention Clinic)
- Psychological Therapies
- Substance use disorders
- Adult, Adolescent and Geriatric Psychiatry
- 2021: MAMS by the National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS) for academic excellence and professional achievements
- 2018: Best paper Presentation (First Prize) at First National conference of Young Psychiatrist- Indian Psychiatry Society, Aurangabad, Nov 3 rd, 2018.
- 2017: Young Fellow travel Award to attend 17th World Congress of Psychiatry, Berlin, 2017.
- 2017: Best oral Paper presentation award, Subeesh K Viswam, Hemendra Singh, Beulasisa. 2nd International Conference of Pharmacoeconomics and outcome research, International society for pharmacoeconomics and outcome research (ISPOR)- India Andhra Pradesh Regional Chapter, 21 – 22, April, 2017.
- 2016: Best Case Presentation Award of Clinical Society Meeting at Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
- 2015: Received“International Travel Award” for presenting a paper at the 12th World Congress of WAPR, Seoul, Korea, Nov., 2015.
- 2015: Received prestigious “Dr. S. S. Jayaram Award” for Best paper presentation at 48th Annual Conference Indian Psychiatry Society – South Zone Branch, India, 16-18th October, 2015.
- 2014: Received “International Travel Grant for Non-ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) Young Scientist” for presenting a paper at the 16th World Psychiatry Congress, Madrid, Spain, September, 2014
MEMBERSSHIP OF SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY:
- Life Ordinary Member of Indian Psychiatry Society
- World Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Indian Association of Private Psychiatry
- Board Member, World Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- “Editor in Chief” of the “Indian Journal of Medical psychiatry” since Dec 2016
- Assistant – Editor of the newsletter of “World Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation” (Indian Chapter) since 2016
- Editorial Board member of the International Journal of Addiction and Dependence