Dr. F. Tanisha Saleem is the Assistant Professor in Department of Respiratory medicine. She completed her MBBS in 2013, followed by MD & DNB[Respiratory medicine] in the year 2018. She is involved in teaching MBBS, Post-graduates, observership students and the nursing staff. She has posters in National and state level conferences and created public awareness programmes during COVID.
Field of Expertise
- Treatment of Respiratory diseases.
- Sleep study and Pulmonary function tests.
- Long term oxygen and NIV therapy.
- Diagnostic bronchoscsopy and its interventions.
- Chest ultrasound and Chest drainage procedures.
- Medical Thoracoscopy and its interventions.
- Advanced Interventional procedures.
- Allergen therapy.
- Membership In European Respiratory Society [ERS].
- Membership In American College Of Chest Physicians [ACCP].
- Membership In Indian Chest Society [ICS].