Dr. Tanisha F Saleem
MBBS, MD, DNB-Respiratory Medicine
Pulmonolgy (Respiratory Medicine)
English, Kannada ,Hindi ,Tamil, Urdu
Dr. F. Tanisha Saleem is the Assistant Professor in Department of Respiratory medicine. She completed her MBBS in 2013, followed by MD & DNB[Respiratory medicine] in the year 2018. She is involved in teaching MBBS, Post-graduates, observership students and the nursing staff. She has posters in National and state level conferences and created public awareness programmes during COVID.
Field of Expertise
- Treatment of Respiratory diseases.
- Sleep study and Pulmonary function tests.
- Long term oxygen and NIV therapy.
- Diagnostic bronchoscsopy and its interventions.
- Chest ultrasound and Chest drainage procedures.
- Medical Thoracoscopy and its interventions.
- Advanced Interventional procedures.
- Allergen therapy.
- Membership In European Respiratory Society [ERS].
- Membership In American College Of Chest Physicians [ACCP].
- Membership In Indian Chest Society [ICS].