Dr. Puvvada Sandeep is the Consultant in the Department of Urology with 9 years of experience in clinical and academic Urology. He graduated from Shri Devraj Urs Medical College in 2007 and after initial training in Urology at Ramaiah medical college Bangalore , he is working as an Assistant Professor in Ramaiah Medical College.He has actively pursued academic work and has presented papers at various National academic forums and has numerous publications. He is the recipient of the “Grand Master” certification awarded by Asian Book of records, he has 3 awards from national, asian and world platforms for removing world’s largest diseased kidney from a human. His vision is to establish a affordable health care system for the rural population by conducting regular health camps and awareness program in rural part of the state.
Field of Expertise
- His special interest is in endo-urology, andrology, robotic surgery and cadaver renal transplantation.
He has been recognized for his award winning surgeries by National & International records & has been awarded the following certifications –
- Asia Book of Records – Grandmaster Certification
- Golden Book of World Records – Certificate of Excellence
- India Book of Records – Certificate for Largest Polycystic kidney removed from a Patient’s body by a team of Doctors
- Swabhimani Karnataka Vedike – Certificate of Recognition
- Life Member in Bangalore Urological Society
- Urological Society of India
- American Urological Association