Dr. Parichay J Perikal is a well-known doctor based in Bangalore who specialises in Neurosurgery He has over 7 years of experience practising Neurosurgery. He obtained his basic degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka with internship training from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute and Neurosurgery training in Bangalore, India.
He has been professionally and academically active.
He has authored many publications in both National and International Journals. He is an AO spine certified Neurosurgeon.
He operates on a high volume of referral and non-referral patients, performing Surgeries to address various Neurosurgical conditions. He implements a range of time-tested and novel procedures, treatments and therapies, including advanced Minimal Access techniques. He conducts special outreach camps and programs at the community level to spread awareness about spinal health, stroke awareness.
Field of Expertise
- Minimally invasive and Endoscopic spine Surgery
- Stroke and Endovascular Interventions
- Neurological Society of India
- Bangalore Neurological Society
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeons of Bharath(MISSAB)
- Karnataka Neurosurgeons Association.