Our Speech language pathology services include assessment and therapy for communication disorders which are impaired due to speech and\or language deficits in all age groups. Their problems may have existed from birth or resulted from illness, accident, or injury.
The Speech-language pathology department provides services which:
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers.
Assessment and intervention of the following:
- Developmental delays
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Fluency disorders/Stuttering
- Learning Disability
- Articulation disorders
- Voice disorders
- Aphasia, Dysarthria and Apraxia of Speech
- Dysphagia (Swallowing disorders)
Audiology department uses diverse range of testing methods to determine if hearing loss is present in all age groups. Services provided are centered around the prevention of hearing loss and the identification, diagnosis and treatment of auditory impairments.
Tests administered for assessment:
- Pure tone audiometry
- Impedance audiometry
- Speech audiometry
- Oto acoustic emission (OAE)
- Brainstem evoked response audiometry (BERA)
- Neonatal hearing screening
- Hearing Aid Trial and fitting
- Recommend and provide hearing aid selection, fitting, and programming
- Recommend and provide hearing assistive technology systems (HATS)
- Counsel and educate patients and families/caregivers on the psychosocial adjustments of hearing loss
Years of experience
2.5 million +